Calendar

Most active topic starters

Go down
Admin
View user profilehttps://brokenroof.forumotion.com

Cooper (Yes, me) Empty Cooper (Yes, me)

on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:46 pm
Name: Cooper

Age: 17 (I am younger irl but this age makes me more able, physically and legally)

Species: Part-Human Part-Magical creature I haven't decided on

Appearance: Tall, young man with a freckled face, curly brown hair, white skin and often a smile. True form is a blue/cyan figure, with clothing turned the same body colour. White eyes and mouth, brightly glowing, as well as the body glowing bright. Curly brown hair still present.

Fandom: ENTHUSIASM Roleplay

Personality: ENTHUSIASTIC!!! Quite weird and unusual. Often overshows his obsessions with cheesecake. He is quite cheerful and happy. Quite involved with Enthusiasm, he is also quite passionate about what he loves and enjoys in life. Denying the beauty of these certain things is one of the only ways to anger him.

Likes and Dislikes: Cooper likes cheesecake and life itself. He dislikes coriander and comments that are supposed to hurt him.

Abilities: He has a talent for dancing and he is able to cook. When his powers begin to appear he will be able to glow, direct his emotions into a lazer-like thingy, float (in true form) and his true power is distortion (Altering the physical forms of matter).

History:
He was born to his family that he grew up with, yet he was something special that only his strong Enthusiasm could reveal. (I will reveal the rest in the roleplay).

Strength:
Agility - 6 (7 in true form) (Not that fast but dodges well)
Strength - 5 (8 in true form)
Durability - 7.5 (9 in true form)
Stamina - 8 (6 in true form due to higher power consumption)

Admin
View user profilehttps://brokenroof.forumotion.com

Cooper (Yes, me) Empty Accepted

on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:46 pm
I accept myself!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum